Is Recertification Right for Me?
ONLINE FLEXIBILITY AND
ACCEPTED OR YOUR
Online Convenience and Flexibility
Gain freedom and flexibility with the online training offered by the PALS Certification Institute. Update your skills, and:
- Study when it fits your schedule. No need to adjust your schedule and block out a day or two to sit in a classroom. Online training allows you to study at your pace when it works for you.
- Study exactly the curriculum you need. Our online PALS recertification course lets you spend your time on the information YOU need the most. Use your time where it matters most as you prepare for the exam.
There’s no need to spend days in a classroom learning material you already know. PALS Certification Institute puts you in control with convenient online access to all the information you need to prepare for and pass your PALS recertification exam.
IMMEDIATE PROVIDER CARD ACCESS
Whether you’re planning ahead or have waited until the last minute to renew your PALS certification, PALS Certification Institute has you covered. Online training allows you to start now—no need to wait until the next scheduled class.
- Get your provider card as soon as today! You will receive access to a digital, printable provider card as soon as you pass the PALS recertification exam. We’ll also mail you a printed card.
- Include a skills evaluation. We understand that some employers and state regulatory boards require skill evaluations, and we can provide you with the necessary forms if you need them. Once the forms have been completed and verified, you will have access to your printable, digital card, which will include a note that you completed a skill evaluation.
- Get your money back if your card's not accepted* It’s always best to check with your employer before training to avoid any acceptance issues, but we also work hard to make sure our cards are accepted. *See our refund policy for details.
With online training you can renew your PALS certification when it is best for you and your busy schedule! Choose ACLS Certification Institute, get your recertification done, and receive your PALS provider card today!
PALS recertification is intended to ensure that your knowledge and skills are current. Our PALS recertification course is designed with this in mind, helping you update your skills without requiring you to take the entire certification course each time you need to renew.
- Focus your review on new information. Our PALS recertification course focuses on information that may have been changed or updated since the last time you certified. This makes it easier to focus on the material you need, helping you prepare for the exam faster.
- Refresh of all current guidelines. In addition to highlighting new and updated information, you’ll can also review all the current guidelines (as published by the AHA) as you prepare for the recertification exam.
Our goal is to help you quickly recertify your PALS knowledge and skills. Our course is nationally accredited and teaches the most current PALS guidelines as published by the American Heart Association. Our PALS recertification course offers 4 CEU credits through organizations including the AMA, ANCC, ANAA, ADA, ACPE, and CAPCE.
With the PALS recertification course you receive all the benefits of our certification course in a streamlined format! To learn more about the specific subjects covered, please visit our PALS certification course page.